ABOUT THE BOOK
Timmi’s new friend Rizu is in trouble. Three boys lie in wait for him near the school every day. Timmi, Idli-Amma and Juju the giant are full of ideas to help him, but will any of them work?
- The sequel to the award-winning Timmi in Tangles is a short, sweet story on friendship.
- Tackles the issue of bullying from the perspective of youngsters.
- Shreya Sen’s particular style of drawing is very apt for the madcap Timmi.
- Depicts unconventional families and diversity in an understated way.
- The illustrations are a bit underwhelming, possibly because they are too small.
A heartwarming story about making friends.