ABOUT THE BOOKRamya can’t wait to eat the extra-special treats in her lunch box, but her classmates want a bite too. What will Ramya do?
- A sweet little rhyming story about friendship and sharing, with plenty of snacks thrown in.
- Bright colourful illustrations visually depict the written word, making it ideal for beginner readers.
- The simple age-appropriate activities at the end are a bonus.
- This book is part of the Little Book Lovers’ Reading Series, which aims to engage a child and make reading fun. The stories are set in familiar Indian contexts and strategically use words and pictures to reinforce pre-reading skills.
- The book has a somewhat textbook-like look and feel where it could have been an attractive picture book.
- The text seems superfluous on many pages; in fact, this could have been a fantastic wordless picture book.