ABOUT THE BOOKOn a trip to the Taj Mahal, Minnie secretly brings Pooni along though animals aren’t allowed in. But wait – the naughty cat slips off on her own adventure!
- Pooni, the beloved green-eyed cat, is back! After Where’s That Cat?, author-illustrator Manjula Padmanabhan takes young readers on another exciting cat chase set against the magnificent Taj Mahal.
- A fantastic spotting book for the youngest readers, who will keep looking for Pooni on every page, much like Minnie, the book’s wide-eyed and excitable young protagonist, does.
- On every page, one can see spectacular views of the Taj Mahal from different perspectives, including a gorgeous bird’s-eye view.
- Padmanabhan’s distinctive illustrations recreate scenes from everyday life beautifully, be it tourists of different kinds, people taking selfies and talking on their phones, and even Mr Guide’s smile-inducing expressions across the book.
- A picture book that can easily be used by parents and educators to hone a child’s observation skills while enjoying a lively tale.