ABOUT THE BOOKGranny Cool!
When a new danger threatens the children of Gadbadnagar, only Deepu can sense it.
His granny, Ninja Nani, aka the Mystery Hero, doesn’t believe him, but Deepu knows there’s something very strange going on in Mrs Godbole’s tuition class. His friends are acting like sleep-deprived zombies and why do the people caught on camera during a jewellery store heist look a lot like them?
Will Nani and Deepu save his friends before it’s too late? Will Deepu be eaten by zombies? Or will he — gasp — turn into one?
“YIP! YIP! YIP!” – Pongo, Doggy Digest
“Needs more aliens.” — C.C. Chitnis, Dada-Dadi Times
- Lavanya Karthik uses text and graphics to tell the story of Deepu and his ninja-powered granny.
- This is the second instalment of the Ninja Nani series, but a standalone book in itself.
- Humour and action come together wonderfully in this story, just as in the previous one.
- The story has a cast of quirky characters, some old, some new.
- The graphic sections are few and far between, and the narrative isn’t as tight as book one.