ABOUT THE BOOK
Amar Kishen is not called Butterfingers for nothing. Wherever he goes, disaster hurtles along–and this time’s no different. You’ve seen him set fire to his hair, head-butt a teacher, score an own goal, send his chicken-curry-soaked bat flying…Can things get any crazier? With Amar, they can.
Now watch him tackle ghosts, pounce on his principal, knock a thief unconscious, stop time and get the life chased out of him by a nasty Doberman.
Join Amar on his adventures as he whips up a tornado of trouble!
- Amar has aptly been described as a “desi William”.
- The standalone stories makes this an open-anywhere-and-read sort of book.
- Amar’s messes always working out in the end, making the book a feel-good read.
- Considering these first appeared in comic form in Tinkle, one would have expected better illustrations.
- The writing (and editing) could have made the stories crispier.
A fun-to-read collection of stories about the well-meaning Amar leaving havoc in his wake.