ABOUT THE BOOK
The Rulebreakers’ Club is a gang of five that’s stuck with the Worst Dog in the World. But they’ve found a way to get rid of him. All they have to do is catch a ghost, rob a bank and save the world. Easy, right? Wrong!
There’s extra trouble when Spike makes a new friend in Subramaniam the accountant, finds an admirer in Prasanna the world’s greatest bore, and is constantly at war with his arch-enemy, Kunti Devi the pissed-off cat.
How are the Rulebreakers ever going to get out of this mess?
- Sowmya Rajendran’s writing is a delight, replete with humour.
- The cast of characters is most entertaining.
- Second in the series, this set has the makings of India’s own Five Find-Outers.
- The plot requires some suspension of disbelief.
- References to earlier book creates some confusion in the latter half.
- Illustrations could have been more eye-catching.
This new adventure for the Rulebreakers’ Club is just as much of a madcap romp as the first book.