ABOUT THE BOOK
Young Shero lives in Kachchh, a beautiful place in Gujarat, in the west of India. One day she sees some strange people near her home. What are they doing? When she discovers their pans, she panics. She rallies together many other anmals living in the grasslands, wetlands and desert of Kachchh. What can they do to save their land, their homes? Read on to discover.
- Environmental educational material presented in fictionalised form.
- Takes up pertinent issues of the times, such as habitat loss and declining biodiversity.
- Anusha Menon’s full-bleed bright illustrations are an apt accompaniment to the text.
- Unclear what age group this book is for.
- The text is heavy and wordy.
Even though this is an educational book about the environment, one wishes the writing could have been better.