ABOUT THE BOOK
Everyone’s favourite klutz, Amar Kishen, aka Butterfingers, has no problem getting into trouble…and that’s the problem!
Follow his mad escapades as he becomes a human cannonball, rides a runaway horse, takes up karate, acts as a Martian, oversees the great fall of China, tumbles into a river and tries his hand at fencing–with hilarious consequences, of course!
Close on the heels of The Misadventures of Butterfingers, this second collection of stories about the eternally endearing Butterfingers promises to be as rib-ticklingly funny as the first.
- Like the earlier books in the series, this one too is an absolute delight.
- Each story is complete in itself, so you can start reading wherever you want.
- The stories have a nostalgic 90s feel, providing a different context for young readers of today.
- Some of the descriptions are a little wordy, and the stories could have been tighter.
- Considering the stories had their genesis in comic form, one would have expected better illustrations
Amar might be a walking disaster, but you can’t help liking him. Another charming collection from Khyrunnisa A.